More.

- We're having another fight. And I'm the only one speaking. You always do that! That stupid letting-me-be-the only-one-blowing-words-to-the-wind thing. You need to tell me how you feel, I can't always guess!
- I'm trying to, but there are things I can't say.
- Why not?
- I don't know, I just don't want to talk about them!
- Ok.

- Well?
- This is going nowhere.
- Then tell me what the fuck do you want?!
- I want you to never regret choosing me over other things you wanted! Shit, is that too hard to understand? I want that, in the future, if we're not together anymore and it's been years and years since we've been together, that you look back and say to yourself "damn, I never loved anyone more than I loved her". I want you to feel that way now. I want you to tell me that you feel that way now. That you never loved anyone as much as you love me. Because I never got even close to feeling for somebody else what I feel for you. And right now it honestly feels like I never will.

Um comentário:

Renata disse...

"I never loved anyone more than I loved her" i never loved anyone ):